How can we improve about.me?

Instagram Backgrounds Feedback

Please put any feedback you have for Instagram Backgrounds here. We're interested in anything you have to say. Thanks in advance.

26 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    rkf (pro)rkf (pro) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    jyyjyy shared a merged idea: Flickr Background (Like Instagram)  ·   · 

51 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • TT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello! Would it be possible to make the filters adjustable?? Such as a sliding bar which allows one to fade or enhance the effect! (: hope you read ths!!

• HomamHomam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello

I just signed up using your application on android phone, and when I get to do my first sign in, this message appears “This account is inactive.”
        I didn’t use instagram before, and I didn’t violate any of your terms.

Note please: My user name is hoha190 and I used this mail address hoha190@hotmail.com to register and link with facebook.
        Can you help please?
        Thank you

• LolaLola commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Won't let me make pop page even though I get more likes than people on pop page

• hayoshayos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having trouble getting the latest photos from my Instagram feed to generate a new Instagram background. I continue to get older Instagram photos even though I've uploaded new ones more than 24 hrs ago

• kazumikazumi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having trouble getting the latest photos from my Instagram feed to generate a new Instagram background. I continue to get older Instagram photos even though I've uploaded new ones more than 24 hrs ago and I've refreshed the page and pressed the "make Instagram background" button again and again. I am wondering if it will take a few more days for about.me to catch up to the latest feed from Instagram, or if it's just a one-time thing only? i.e., once you import from Instagram once, that's all you get?

• cmcfcmcf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it would be great if the app would/could refresh. have some new images I'd like included in the mosaic

• lynn.smithlynn.smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How do I get instagram? what exactly is it and will I be able to upload my art work images through this?
        Please help, I'm new to this and just want to make a page easy enough for people to view my art work

• liparlipar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What I really miss is an option to remove the instagram image. Is there any way to get rid of it?

• BenBen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

1. Given the page layout and medium photo format it would be help ful to have an option to use 2 shots.

2. it woudl be helpful to be able to choose which instagram shots are to be included in the collage as not all the ones 'recently' are appropriate for this type of use.

3. Not all my instagram shots are shown as available for me to select.

Hope that helps? Loving instagram by the way!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A true friend is some one who sees the pain from your eyes while onother smiles. Being in Christ love is very important

• GABixlerGABixler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Like the idea, but I'm on Pinterest and have no desire to change. Any chance you'll connect there?

• CamilleBrittanyCamilleBrittany commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was signed into the wrong Instagram account when I enabled the app. Now, I can't figure out how to disconnect the app so that I can connect the correct Instagram account.

← Previous 1 3
      About.me logo

Feedback and Knowledge Base