Add about.me to your email signature in Outlook for Mac
- Open Outlook.
- Click on “Preferences” in the application menu.
- Click on the “Signatures” button.
- Click the + sign.
- Copy and paste your about.me URL into the text entry box.
- If you’d like to rename your signature, double-click its name in the list and type a new name.
- If you’d like to make the signature your default, click the “Default Signatures…” button and choose your signature name from the list for your email account.
- Click “OK” and close the Preferences window.