How do I connect my GoDaddy domain?
To configure your domain to about.me, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Godaddy DNS Manager
- Launch the Zone Editor
- Click the “Quick Add” button below the A (Host) section
- Type @ under the “Host” field, and paste 188.8.131.52 into the "Points To" field, just like the example below
*Note: skip this step if you are configuring a subdomain
- Remove the first row by clicking the red “x”
- Scroll down and look for the “www” row under the C Name section. Click on the '@' symbol in the 'www' row, and replace it with 'about.me' to match the image below.
*Note: For mapping a subdomain, replace 'www' with your subdomain.
- Click “Save Zone File”
*Note: It may take up to 24 hours for you to see the changes on your domain