How to configure your domain - Bluehost
To configure your domain to about.me, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Bluehost Control Panel
- Click the Domains tab
- Click “Zone Editor”
- Select the domain you’d like to configure
*Note: skip this step if you are configuring a subdomain.
- Enter @ in the Host Record field like the example below
- Leave the “Type” field set to A
- Copy and paste 220.127.116.11 into the “Points to” field
- Click the “Add Record” button
- Create a CNAME record
- Add “www” into the Host Record field
- Change the “Type” field to “CNAME”
- Set “Points To” to “about.me”
*Note: For mapping a subdomain, replace 'www' with your subdomain.
- Click “Add Record”
**Note that you won't see the effect immediately. Domain changes may take up to 24hrs to complete.