My emails aren't getting delivered/received
If you're having issues with your email, it is likely that your domain or email isn't configured. Please make sure your domain and email are set up correctly by following these steps:
- Go to the settings page of your domain provider (GoDaddy, Namecheap,Bluehost, etc).
- Configure your domain by creating the following records:
- CNAME: type www under "Host" and paste yourdomain.com under "Value" or "Points to"
- A record: type @ under "Host" and paste 188.8.131.52 under "Value" or "Points to"
- TXT: use the default Host, and paste v=spf1 include:_spf.google.com ~allunder “Value” (Click here for step-by-step guide)
- MX: type @ under “Host” and paste ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM under “Value” and 1 under “Priority” (Click here for step-by-step guide)
- Another MX: type @ under “Host” and paste ALT1.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COMunder “Value” and 5 under “Priority”
Please keep in mind, your domain and email settings may take up to 48 hours to process.
For a more detailed step-by-step guide from Google, please visit this page: https://support.google.com/a/answer/140034?hl=en